Our Ethos and Aims
All members of staff, pupils and parents should have a clear knowledge of what the school stands for, by identifying these aims we can all work together towards a common end.
These aims will be reflected in the individual policies written to assist in the smooth running of the school.
- Hill Top School should be a safe, secure and happy environment
- Hill Top School should be a caring community
- Promoting partnership with parents
- Pupils are encouraged to be participative
- The school will promote equal opportunities
- Hill Top School must be a well ordered disciplined environment
- School environment should be stimulating
- The school will be managed through clearly defined structures in which staff have a clear understanding of their roles
- The curriculum must be broad, balanced and differentiated reflecting the needs of the pupils
- The principles of self-discipline will be encouraged
These are the values we believe in…
All delivered with…