Required as soon as possible – Closing date for applications is 24th November 2017
The Governors are seeking to appoint a vibrant, positive teaching assistant to add to a well-established staff team at Hill Top School. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking Federation.
Teaching Assistant; Level 3 (Grade E with SSA) Term time only 37 hours per week (pro rata) – We would consider applications from candidates who currently have L2 but are working on L3.
As with all posts in school, you must have the flexibility to work anywhere in the school.
We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic teaching assistant with determination to make things happen.
We need you to be:
- Committed, creative and enthusiastic
- A good classroom practitioner with knowledge of autism and a range of strategies
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to lead work with individuals or small groups of pupils
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour management skills.
- Able to respond to a wide range of special needs and provide support to all pupils which will include personal care.
If you are interested in applying for this post you will need to complete an application form online or request a pack from the school office.
Hill Top School is committed to the protection and safety of all pupils and students and will implement a rigorous recruitment process. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
Please apply online at gateshead.gov.uk or alternatively contact school for an application form by emailing email@example.com